Wednesday, August 17, 2016

In Our Garden August Winner of FQS Gift Certificate

Hiya, just a quick note to announce the winner of the FQS $25 gift certificate from the drawing...by the way, you can still find the patterns for the blocks for this month here.



My Lovely Sponsors 


Random Number Generator chose...

Kathy E. <duchick@gmail.com>
   
Aug 2        

Kathy E. has left a new comment on your post "In Our Garden Blog Hop - August Blocks, It's My Mo...":

I really like planting my garden the best! I get sore and stiff, but it's all worth it when those flowers bloom and the butterflies come around!

Posted by Kathy E. to krislovesfabric at August 2, 2016 at 10:57 PM


Congratulations Kathy E!!  You should be receiving an email soon with your gift certificate code.

Thanks to everyone who played along!!  I love seeing your blocks and it was great fun to read your comments!