Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Crack in Time

I am still making good progress on my Doctor Who quilt for my son...here is my finished version of Caroline's pattern, A Crack in Time...



In the episode where the Doctor encounters this crack in Amy's wall he tells her that he will be back in 5 minutes and then returns 12 years later...hopefully this will not be the fate of me finishing this quilt top!!!

I looked to see when I started making these blocks and I finished the Tardis on May 8th 2013...so it's been awhile but we are far from 12 years yet... 


5 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I like this block even though I don't understand what it means. Gotta watch that show!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

That's a perfect fabric for the crack in time!

Tinliz said...

Looks a little grungy. Dare I ask how many blocks to go?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the fabric for the crack in time.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You have definitely picked the perfect fabric for the occasion!!

-Soma