Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In From the Cold Mug Along Block 3

I saw this new Block of the Month designed by Kate Spain show up at the Moda Website and knew I wanted to join in...


In From the Cold by Kate Spain
In From the Cold (free pattern), go to Moda's site here.

This is my version of Block number 3...

My friend Billie and I are doing this as a Mug-Along to keep motivated and get them done...Please be sure to check out Billie's here...

Plenty of time to join us...these are quick to put together...We will post mug four at the end of the month :)

4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

That's the cutest fabric Kris! Great cup.

Sherry said...

Very, very cute. Looks like something I may have to search out. Thanks for sharing, but I really don't think I need another project, on second thought.... yeah I do.

Patty said...

Very nice - this will certainly be on my todo list. I'd love to see a photo of them all together.

Sew Shabby Designs said...

Cute block