Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In From the Cold Mug Along Block 2

 This is my version of Block number 2...utilizing all my Kate Spain Christmas fabric line scraps from the 3 other projects I have made using these fabrics.  This block has "pieced" steam rather than the embroidered steam in block 1...
Block 1

 
Block 2

I saw this new Block of the Month designed by Kate Spain show up at the Moda Website and knew I wanted to join in...you can find my post on block 1 here...


In From the Cold by Kate Spain
In From the Cold (free pattern), go to Moda's site here.

Hopefully, Billie and I are on the same page posting this time around and you can find her version here...as a Texas girl she is using a more summery palette and I really like how her mugs are turning out :)


This pattern is easy to follow, hope you can make the time to join us :)

7 comments:

mennikelly said...

I love that pieced steam. You always choose cute projects to work on.

Tinliz said...

Enjoy following your progress. One of these days I am going to join in on a project, but for now I have several with deadlines.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Fantastic mug Kris!! I love the textures in those fabrics. I'm having fun!!

Patty said...

Looking good!

Karen said...

That steam is great! Love it. :)

sewinglady said...

How cute!

Kate D. Spain said...

Way to go, Kris! Have fun with the rest of the blocks! xo