Thursday, March 14, 2013

If You Like it Better Stick A Pin On It...

Ok...Beyonce I am not...

But I saw this Bee embroidery....and I really didn't need a pillow...but a pin cushion....o yeah!!


Can you see all the french knots on his back...love!!! 

This cute little guy is part of the Echinopops and Aster Honeycomb Stitchalong.

I chose to play but I colored outside the lines and made a pincushion instead...the pillow is really cute though and you still have time to join in.  You can find more info by clicking the link above.

I have a thing for bees...my husband tends two hives in our orchard...
 
 but I am allergic to certain stings and since I am not a fan of  having a Popeye arm...ask me how I know...I steer clear from the hives!!
 


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Kris you are "BEE" happy....grin. Looks so cute.

Mara said...

How horrible to be allergic to stings, my brother one time swallowed a bee that had gone into his soda can and boy did his whole mouth swell up, I think that is why to this day he doesn't drink sodas. Your embroidered bee looks great.