Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Barn # 3

 Still working on barns, this is from Bee in my Bonnet's Barn QAL and she called this block Farm Fresh Flower.  You can find the tutorial here if you want to join us :)  This is actually her second tutorial and below was her first...




  I did this last one as my first because I wanted to do a nine patch, I may need to add another to get a churn dash in if that isn't in her plan...I am not used to being ahead in these things but I am on 3 even though there have been only 2 patterns so far...probably won't last!!  These are quick to make and give you a 14 inch finished block.




I like the way they are looking together so will probably stay with this general color scheme.



2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Alrighty! Ahead of the game. I'll have to try that sometime.....grin. I love your barns.

Turid said...

Your barns are great. I love the fabrics you used for the roof. I tried to resist the temptation, but now I have made my first barn. So fun.