Monday, October 22, 2012

Gram BOW #7 and #8 Done...I think...


This is Alice's Star ...Grandmother's Choice Block of the Week # 7 and...
 This is Rocky Road to Kansas Week #8...the patterns can be found here.
I wish the colors were more true in these photos, this one is particularly "off"...anyway, my concern is that number 2 and number 8 are basically the same pattern.  Number eight just string pieces the star points...are they going to be placed too close together?  I suppose time will tell...I wonder if Barbara is planing to repeat many more of these patterns?  I thought I was going to be ahead of the game this time around by sashing as I go but I may end up using the seam ripper to distribute the patterns more to my "eye"....lol!  Really enjoying the history lessons each week though...

Don't forget the Wicked Blog Hop started today...my day is next Monday October 29th...
Wicked Blog Hop Schedule



3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Already a great start to row 2. I sure am enjoying this one come togethe.

Patty said...

Your block 2 and 8 are different enough in look because of the stripes that you'll be fine. I too wonder about the repeat factor.

Brenda said...

Those are beautiful! Great job on them!