Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New QAL I'm Joining, How 'Bout You?

Angela at Cut to Pieces is starting a new QAL that I think will be lots of fun.  It's Mario Bros. and will be a block a week...I don't know if I can keep up or not!  The button to get there is over on the right. It's supposed to be about twin size but if I can't get to all the blocks she suggests making a pillow or two.

Any of you want to join me and help keep me motivated?!  There are so many projects out there but my son assures me this one would be a worthy endeavor...lol!  I am going to try to get my Harrington and Hannah block started today as the new one comes out on Friday...better get sewing!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I think my son would like this!

krislovesfabric said...

Yay, Linda :) Hopefully we can keep each other on track!

The Saunders Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I am In!!

krislovesfabric said...

Glad to hear it!