Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another BOM block Finished and a Challenge

I have finished the third Harrington and Hannah block for Raspberry Rabbits 2012 BOM:
 As usual, the design is so cute and easy to stitch, I modified it slightly and added buttons to the birdhouses.  I have really been enjoying this BOM.  You can find the free patterns here.

And, I have entered a challenge from Edyta Sitar of  Laundry Basket Quilts.  I just received the sample package of Silhouettes that we are to work on...now I just need to come up with a cool way to use them in a project and email her a picture by May 1st.  These Silhouettes are beautiful laser cut shapes from batiks already backed with fusible.  I can't wait to start playing with possible designs!  No tracing, marking, cutting...just peel, stick, iron and stitch!  I believe that the Silhouettes from the Over the Rainbow collection are to be in stores sometime in May.

No comments: