Friday, January 27, 2012

Cupcake Quilt

 So this is the embroidery pattern I won this week from Three Kitchen Fairies called Sharing is Good.  You can purchase it on etsy.  I love this pattern!!  I just used a simple back-stitch with french knots.  I am planning 9 blocks, the others I will just put the cupcake in (mirror the frosting so it is "whole") and the birds will be the last "frame".  I'm planning to use these fabrics as the block borders.
I decided I needed a bit of a break from the finishes I was working on, one charity quilt which needs quilting and a queen size binding...now I will try to avoid the lure to work on this until I can say those two are done!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh I love your embroidery! I love hand stitching and am currently working on Twas The Night Before Christmas by Crab Apple Hill in red work. It's huge but I'm on the 4th side so the end is in sight. :) blessings, marlene